Mounted reversible plough VariOpal
For wide and narrow ploughing, wide furrows for wide wheels
The VariOpal perfectly fulfils all requirements for ploughing. Good ploughing performance relies heavily on the working width and working depth of the different bodies.
- Once basic parameters have been set via the Optiquick adjustment centre, front furrow width and pull point are automatically adjusted whenever the working width is changed. This ensures optimum ploughing performance at every working width without lateral forces.
- All bearings have wear-resistant bushes. Hardened bolts are greasable thus guaranteeing highest stability and long durability.
- The frame plates for the pivot bracket connection are screwed to the frame. Increased durability and high fitting accuracy guarantee a long lifespan.
- The long body distance, the lateral attachment of plough bodies on the frame, and the shape of the legs, result in increased clearance thus avoiding blockages even at shallow working depths.
- The position of the land wheel on the frame allows for direct ploughing right up to ditches, fences and boundaries, depending on the number of furrows and the working width used.